A/d

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Mom

Mom,
Thank you for supporting me in every decision of my life that I make whether it's wrong or right and for never pushing me to be something I’m not. 
Thank you for always making my dreams possible come true as much as you can, for smashing that glass ceiling and running alongside with me as I chase after my passions of being it.
Thanks for loving me more and more even when I’m horrible, arrogant, stupid, selfish and even when I refuse to admit you’re right. 
Thanks for showing me that mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just another battle scar in this scary world and there is nothing we can’t beat if we try and by that we come across by it and nothing is so possible easily.

Thank you for being my safe place, my best guider for letting me know that even when it feels like the whole world is against me, there’s you; any were any time both hands in the air, that beautiful grin on your face cheering me on. 

You’re incredible, you are sweet, you are awesome and I owe everything I am and everything I could be to you is all less.
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Get Perfect Skin / Tips & Trick

F ollow T hese S imple S teps T o G et P erfect S kin ... Sleep early at-least for 6 hours. Avoid having too much of salt in you...